1.1 What are cookies
Cookies are small files that websites put on your PC to store info about your preferences. A cookie contains an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
Cookies can improve your browsing experience by allowing sites to remember your preferences or by letting you avoid signing in each time you visit certain sites. Cookies allow a site or services to know if your computer or device has visited that site or service before. Cookies can then be used to help understand how the site or service is being used, help you navigate between pages efficiently, help remember your preferences, and generally improve your browsing experience.
Cookies are transferred to your browser by a Web server and can only be read by the server that gave it to you. Cookies cannot be executed as code or deliver viruses.
We collect information through cookies to ensure the content of the website is working as effectively as possible.
1.3 Cookies that we use
We use following cookies:
- Authentication and navigation cookies: are used to identify you when you visit our websites and as you navigate our websites.
- Security cookies: are used as an element of the security measures used to protect user accounts, including preventing fraudulent use of login credentials, and to protect our website and services generally.
- Analytical/performance cookies: third-party cookies allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors. These cookies are also used to:
- track and target the interests of our Users,
- get statistical information about the number of visits of the site;
- identify the pages you viewed and activities you carried out during your visit;
- get the time and date of your visit;
1.4 Cookies used by our service providers
We use Google Analytics to analyse the use of our website. Cookies are used by Google Analytics to gather information about website. The information gathered relating to our website is used to create reports about its use.
You have the right to decide whether to accept or reject cookies. Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies. You can however obtain up-to-date information about blocking and deleting cookies via these links:
- https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en (Chrome);
- https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies (Internet Explorer);
- https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences (Firefox);
- https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies (Opera);
- https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac (Safari);
- https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy (Edge).
To get more information, please visit www.aboutcookies.org.
-3- How often will you update this Cookie Statement?
-4- Where can I get further information?
Glossary of terms
- “SenoCAD”, “we”, “us”, and “our” refer to SenoCAD Research GmbH, a company governed by German law.
- “Website” means all content included in our domain: senocad.com.
- “User” refers to the person or entity that uses our Services.
- “you” refers to Website Visitors or Users.